Workshop virtual space: Gather.town has a free public sample site for learning how to get around, attend events, and meet people. We highly recommend that you get acquainted with the virtual workshop space before the workshop starts. See this introduction video, and we Gather.Town live walkthrough.
Time zone: All the times below are shown in California (Pacific Daylight) Time. Click on one of the time zone boxes below to select your time zone (we are in process of adding more zones).
06:30am–7:00 – Workshop open. Socialize with new and old friends in Gather Town.
7:00am–7:45 – MATLAB scripting (for beginners; C. Lee)
8:00am–9:10– Mining event-related brain dynamics I (Scott Makeig) Recording
10:00am-11:00 - Parallel participant poster presentations in the Poster Hall in Gather Town.
11:00am-12:45pm - Advanced Topics
Parallel session 1 - Neuroinformatics using BIDS and HED
- 11:00-11:30 - What is the 'Brain Imaging Data Structure' (BIDS)? (Cyril Pernet) Recording
Parallel session 2 - Wearable EEG data
- 11:00-11:30 - Wearable EEG device review (Cedric Cannard) Recording
Parallel session 3: Event sponsor talks and demo videos
- 11:40-12:00 - mBrainTrain: Is mobile EEG really necessary?
- 12:00-12:20 - Intheon: Company and Product Introduction and Demo
- 12:45pm-1:30pm - Hang out with Friends in Gather Town. Look at posters, meet at the bar.